Dear John's List

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What is Dear John's List?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

What is Dear John's List? Empty What is Dear John's List?

Post  Admin Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:20 am

Dear John's List is another way to help someone out, but in this case it's On-line. ~ Kind of like a Jerry Springer on the Web sort of thing.

Anyway, even if your a dead beat dad, no child support, lack of heart, cheating girlfriend? This is the place for you. We are here to help you, and help you help yourself! It's a place to vent and regroup. It's time to make a difference and we will be that calling! Leave a comment for fast reply about the current problems you my be dealing with.

If your not sure about something, please read the FAQ.

Thank you, and Welcome to Dear John's List.
    hoosiermomma
    hoosiermomma

What is Dear John's List? Empty Re: What is Dear John's List?

Post  hoosiermomma Mon May 04, 2009 10:57 pm

Nice job building this site.. hoping it gets filled with more textually active members soon Very Happy
    Cold Hearted Bitch
    Cold Hearted Bitch

Post  Cold Hearted Bitch Mon May 04, 2009 11:00 pm

hoosiermomma wrote:Nice job building this site.. hoping it gets filled with more textually active members soon Very Happy

that would be nice

Of course it would also be nice if administration would log in .... hasn't been logged in since April 26th
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:48 am

Cold Hearted Bitch wrote:
    hoosiermomma wrote:Nice job building this site.. hoping it gets filled with more textually active members soon Very Happy

that would be nice

Of course it would also be nice if administration would log in .... hasn't been logged in since April 26th

Thanks, actually all I did was set it up and made it somewhat visible on the net. + a little graphics.
    Even though I don't host the site/board, I have control over it, can I help you with something?

We plan on updating sometime soon I think, hopefully it will create more of a community.
    Then I'll spend more time here, or where ever Dear John's List may end up. Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content