Dear John's List

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

McDonalds aka Mexican Heaven

hoosiermomma
    hoosiermomma

McDonalds aka Mexican Heaven Empty McDonalds aka Mexican Heaven

Post  hoosiermomma Mon May 04, 2009 1:12 am

Me and a friend went to the McDonalds at 10th and Bosart (I believe Bosarts the side street name, Neways approx location is Linwood Square)

The fat beaner cashier acted like she didnt know what we were saying and just stood there with that Duhhh look on her face. My friend jokingly said "she doesnt understand english" and she gave him a evil eye.
    after she finally got our order in and we were waiting for it to get done. I noticed other beaners there were head scratchin in the back with no gloves on. I then asked fatass for a refund and got that Duh look again. after slowly speaking and then spelling out I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR BOSS. did another fatass mexican come out but yet she spoke english well enough to tell the first fatass to refund my money.
    I will never go there again and have emailed the Mcdonalds corp. This is America tell them beaners to go home, stay home and take the swine flu with em!
    Cold Hearted Bitch
    Cold Hearted Bitch

McDonalds aka Mexican Heaven Empty Re: McDonalds aka Mexican Heaven

Post  Cold Hearted Bitch Mon May 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Exactly I hate going any where any more can't understand shit they say

and god forbid you have to call the electric company or any business We hit 1 for English AND CAN NOT GET A ENGLISH SPEAKING PERSON ON THE PHONE FOR NOTHING

It's sad I remember the days when there was no pushing 1 for English
    hoosiermomma
    hoosiermomma

Post  hoosiermomma Mon May 04, 2009 11:23 pm

Cold Hearted Bitch wrote:Exactly I hate going any where any more can't understand shit they say

and god forbid you have to call the electric company or any business We hit 1 for English AND CAN NOT GET A ENGLISH SPEAKING PERSON ON THE PHONE FOR NOTHING

It's sad I remember the days when there was no pushing 1 for English

Yep I remember those days 2.
    This is the United States ~ Our country! either speak english or get the fuck out!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:50 am