Dear John's List

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Dirty whore I've seen

Cold Hearted Bitch
    Cold Hearted Bitch

The Biggest Dirty whore I've seen Empty The Biggest Dirty whore I've seen

Post  Cold Hearted Bitch Mon May 04, 2009 10:56 pm

This would be my biological mother

who I do not acknowledge as even being alive little lone being related to me
    I HATE the whore she's nothing but a cum guzzling gutter slut. that when she does really die I will throw a party on her grave!

I'll try to make this short but dont hold your breath

she had 2 kids before me Only one shares the same dad as I have..... While She was pregnant with me and only while pregnant with me (she didn't do it to the other 2)She smoked 4-5 packs of cigarettes a day and drank at least 1/2 a 5th of Jack Daniels a day

But was NOT trying to kill me, I was born Yellow and had sever Tobacco and alcohol withdrawals when i was born (just like a baby who is born to a mother who did major drugs while pregnant)

Fast forward...... when i was 2 months old my uncle came to see me, The 2 oldest girls were cooking a cake in the oven in a glass pop bottle! affraid he asked "where's your mom" they said upstairs.... he heard me screaming my head off, went to her room opened the door she was passed out in bed with whiskey bottles all over the place and i was in a play pen covered in shit from head to toe He took me while he was walking out my real dad came home from work (he was a coal miner and worked midnights) told him He'd be taking care of me from now on Did my real dad care? Nope

So I was raised by my aunt and uncle they are MY PARENTS! They fought to keep me, my grandmother fought to keep us away from the "mother" after her and my "father" were divorced. We ended up having to go live with her for about a year..when i was in the 1st or 2nd grade. we never had food in the house just beer, she'd go to work come home change her clothes leave go bar hopping, bring a different guy home every night - Well morning. Screw him, get changed go to work and do it all over She'd leave 10 dollars of food stamps on the fridge to last us Sometimes she was gone 2-3 weeks at a time really how long is $10.00 going to last 3 kids?

Finally my oldest sister called our Real dad and Him and his wife came and got us. So now I was back with my Parents (aunt and uncle) , One sister lived with our grandparents and one bounced between 2 of our aunts.

Years later the "mother" had another kid when she was in her late 40's she Raised this kid. Wasn't out drinking and whoring around with this kid
    She gave this kid everything in the world to MAKE UP FOR WHAT SHE COULDN'T GIVE US...... just how in the hell is that making it up to me? I still wasn't getting nothing!

now her and her husband are separated, and from what I hear she's done nothing but hit the bars since So she's being a 50+ year old Bar hopping nasty cunt ass whore all over again - just a whole lot older this time around.

she didn't like it when she kicked me out of my sisters house(she owned it my sister "rented" off of her (after me and my sister got into a argument about her nasty husband trying to rape me at a Halloween party when he was drunk she didn't believe me) BUT couldn't kick me out on her own

but that's okay It gave me the perfect chance to make sure the"mother" knew what I've thought about her for ALL THESE years..... the bitch left crying and I left laughing my damn ass off

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:21 pm