Dear John's List

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My neighbors

hoosiermomma
    hoosiermomma

My neighbors Empty My neighbors

Post  hoosiermomma Mon May 04, 2009 11:54 pm

My neighbors are your typical nigger neighbors that think the white world owes em something. these lazy no good for nothing black son of a bitches.

Number 1. sell Crack ~ I know this is true aint no body comes knocking at no ones door over and over all thru the night, different folks at that. these visitors dont stay but maybe 3 minutes and there gone for Idk how long and there right back knocking on the same Back door again.
    # 2. they allow their 4 young kids to cuss, throw rocks at cars, neighbors windows and there whole BLACK clan wants to show up in their escalades and big ass caddys threatening to "whoop our azzes" if we dont stfu

If me or my brothers or sisters did half the shit these 4 heathens did when we were younger we'd find ourselves picking our asses up off the floor across the room.

I've made calls after calls to the police dept, child welfare office and the landlord. Currently at this moment I'm proud to say THEY ARE MOVING! cheers
    (Yeah almost 11 pm and the whole clan out there moving and there's school tomorrow Rolling Eyes
    Oh well I'm thru with it. this whole family can be gone like the wind for all I care. come tomorrow morning though I'm sure the whole block will have trash from corner to corner but I dont care! I'll help clean it back up cause I know this blocks gonna rock with a "they are gone" party!
    good riddence to this trashy disrespectful family